Featuring Certara Insight. Recorded as a MedComms Networking webinar. Produced by NetworkPharma.tv
In this conversation with Amy Ball and Paul McCormack of Certara Insight, we provide some valuable insights into working life in regulatory medical writing. We talk about:
- Amy’s and Paul’s personal journey towards their current positions as regulatory writers
- How regulatory medical writing differs from MedComms medical writing
- What they find enjoyable about being a regulatory medical writer
- What’s a typical day like for a regulatory medical writer
- Their tips for anyone applying to work as a regulatory medical writer
It should be of interest to anyone who is looking for insights in to MedComms as a career and how to maximise their chances of gaining an entry level job.
Amy’s LinkedIn page is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-ball/
Paul’s LinkedIn page is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmccormack92/
Find out more about Certara Insight at http://www.insightmw.com/
Much more about working in MedComms can be found at https://FirstMedCommsJob.com
The latest copy of our careers guide, A writer’s role in drug development: a guide to getting started in regulatory medical writing is available at http://www.medcommsnetworking.com/regulatory_writers_guide_x.pdf
We are building a library of free webcasts and other video content for the global MedComms Community and others at http://www.networkpharma.tv and we’d welcome your suggestions for new content.